Thursday, April 22, 2010

Patterned Papers

Lately, I haven’t been designing any new patterned papers but for your information I do so sometimes. I love to think in collections when doing so. Some of them were printed as fabrics as well. I have the papers printed with a professional printing company however; they are released in limited editions only. I usually choose to print them on an ofset white matte paper of 200g/m2. Each set includes 4 papers of A5 size (14,85 cm x 21 cm). Sometimes they are patterned on just one side, sometimes they are double sided. Occasionally I get printed larger or smaller formats.
It is a great and unique source for scrapbooking and paper crafts. With every collection I try to come with an easy craft to present the patterns and it is always a challenge for me to do so. It also makes me happy when I get feedback from my customers and see how they used my papers for their own projects. It is really exciting and I appreciate that.
If you are interested please see my previous collections.

Currently, there are two collections available.
Noria – Inspired by Norway
Remember the Wooden Horse? One is made of it.
And you could have actually seen a light blue color
combination of one of the four designs on my fabric.

Purple Rapsody – Contemporary Color Combo Set.
The damask inspired theme was printed on fabric as well.

And a few examples of what you can do with the papers.